Sunday, April 27, 2014

#Reflections of Steve Jobs' Talk



       After listening and reading the address of Steve Jobs, I still feel that it is just a story of him. It seems not a professional speech . I don't really know what he want to tell us. But he encourage us to do what we want and never give up.

       Every time when I read celebrity biographies, I could not believe that these are real story. It's too dramatic. I even think that it would not happen around me forever.

       And there are no too many difficult vocabularies. Even those whose English it not good, like me, can read it easily.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, when you encounter something you never think about, then you will find it is very much like what you have heard in this address now. But, yes, you get to the point which is confused every one that we would not be probably meet what they, the celebrities, have met.

    ReplyDelete